1. Counterproductive craziness- I always suspected that tinfoil hats actually help the government/aliens to infiltrate your brain. Now a study by electrical engineers at MIT confirms my suspicions.
2. So crazy it must be satire, and actually is- Obama is Literally Hitler.
3. Bridges made entirely from the roots of living trees. Elves must have been involved.
4. Socratic dialogues as sitcoms– so crazy I would watch it.
5. The story of Genesis is officially true: I saw it on Facebook.
6. The American Stonehenge. Very bizarre for what it is, for the mystery of who built it, and because I had somehow never heard of it before.
7. For-credit classes in Underwater Basketweaving actually exist. Have not confirmed if any of them qualify as full-contact. Also, UC Berkeley is offering a class in Starcraft.